Friday 2 November 2012

Zara Wish List



Knitted Dress - £19.99

I doubt I'd get my legs out with this roll neck Knit but the texture and warm colour will look great with my seasonal favourite leather trousers and skyscraper heels.




Sweater - £25.99

This sweater wouldn't have looked out of place in the Versace for H&M collection and as my jacket never turned up (thanks H&M) this would be a great consolation purchase, even if it is a year late.




Herringbone Trousers - £29.99

I'm definitely not ready to give up on Sports Luxe quite yet and these trousers are a more mature option to take the look into the winter.




Leather Gloves - £39.99

They're obnoxious and and far from practical but that's probably why I love them, and finally a great item to pair with 3/4 length sleeves.

 


Two-Tone Blazer - £59.99

I've been looking for a blazer to pair with black trousers/leather and as a pale blonde black on black is often unflattering, and all grey way too boring so this is a great option and it looks way more expensive than this purse friendly price tag.

 


Velvet Tee - £59.99

Velvet isn't normally a fabric I'd entertain but as an Autumn/Winter option its a great way to add texture and depth to an outfit, and I've began to realise navy and black do work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment