Sunday 27 January 2013

Baggy Trousers






I've been wanting to get involved with the baggy pants gang for a few weeks but all the pairs I fell in love with seemed to come with a hefty price tag, thanks Net-A-Porter for teasing me as usual. So I came to the conclusion that surely a few sizes up would probably do the same job, thank you H&M.  I have this pair in various colours in my correct size and love them and at £24.99 they are a great price. As these trousers have a stretch to them anyway the bottoms are still fitted so they've avoided resembling a pair of 90's leathers.


Kniwear & Bag - Zara, Trousers & Heels - H&M

2 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this outfit. Forest green is one of my favourite colors for Autumn/Winter.

    Beki x
    (www.smocktofrock.co.uk_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beki I'm looking forward to reading your blog

      Msstreep x

      Delete