Sunday 17 February 2013

H&M Trend Cape







The good news is it looks like the sun may find his way into our lives again soon, the bad news is it's last chance saloon to to fit in some last minute knitwear options. I picked this cape up from H&M Trend during my last visit home to Newcastle so I wanted to make sure I got a chance to wear it before British Summer decides to show up. This cape is the perfect length to avoid that awkward arms trapped in clothing moments and I like to think it looks good. I should have photographed the back as well as it has a hood and a v shaped back. I'll have to remember for next winter as hopefully that'll be the next time I need to wear knitwear.

Cape - H&M Trend, Top & Trousers - H&M, Heels - Zara, Clutch - Givenchy

1 comment:

  1. Love your pants. Great monochrome outfit!

    Be great if you could check my latest outfit post feat a camo jacket from Fashion Union.

    Thanks :) Charlie UK Fashion Blog | Lurch Hound Loves xx

    ReplyDelete