Tuesday 24 April 2012

Avengers Assemble














So Avengers Assemble is finally hitting our screens and I for one couldn’t be more excited. I’ve always been a comic book fan, mainly because I love the art work.  The drama that is captured in a 2D drawing takes multi million pound CGI tricks to capture on the big screen. The simplicity of the good guy, bad guy scenario never gets old and reminds me of a more naive mind set  when good always triumphed over evil.
As a wise Fashionista my answer to the that age old question ‘what Super Hero would you want to be?’ simple Mystique! Who wouldn’t want to be able to morph into various Super Models to sample High Fashion as it should be worn, 5”1 rarely fit’s the fashion mould. Personally I’d choose Jess Stam to transform into everyday, my favourite modern day Super Model with the added bonus of free clothes and men falling at my feet I’d definitely be left feeling Super!



No comments:

Post a Comment