Tuesday 2 October 2012

A Very Stella Day







As a bit of a shorty 5"1 to be exact I'd always stayed clear of wide leg trousers as I thought only the long and lean could make them look good, but after lusting for Silk print trousers since Stella McCartney brought them back to the forefront of Trouser Town I just had to get involved. If your going to do wide, Printed and Pyjama you have to wear a heel or you will literally look like your wearing your Pj's outdoors. I have to admit I did get a lot of looks and I can't promise you they were all positive but I liked them and even though I paired them with a chunky knit I think I just about manged to not look bulky. They definitely feel comfortable and make a refreshing change from my usual painted on skinnies!


Knitwear - Zara, Trousers - H&M Trend, Heels - Zara

Bag & Bracelet - Fendi, Necklace - Bcharmd

No comments:

Post a Comment