Tuesday 29 May 2012

Bcharmd Launch




During my visit back home to Newcastle I was able to fit in a visit to the  Bcharmd summer launch, I've been a huge fan of this brand for some time now and it was a huge privilege to be asked to this event. Having began only a few years ago as a small stall at the ever popular Tynemouth Market, Bcharmd seems to have gone from strength to strength and it comes as no surprise to me. Creator Stephanie Watson never fails to impress me with her natural style and impressive eye for detail, her brand has now featured in publications such as Fabulous Magazine, Closer & ASOS as a fan from the start I find myself endlessly talking up her pieces and as word of mouth as her main Marketing tool her success surely speaks for itself. The launch itself was at Allards Lounge in Tynemouth a small but beautiful bistro bar near the coastline. As per usual the merchandising of the product was flawless and drew the crowds in like Magpies. It was certainly a glamorous evening with the ladies proving that the North East isn't all Kebabs and Knicker flashing well done ladies for bringing the Glamour and well done Bcharmd for your success so far and for the future.

It would have to be an impressive piece of jewellery to get me to jump ship and as they say "when in Rome" I couldn't resist picking up a piece for myself so I bagged this gorgeous Necklace in Gold.







Bcharmd  Creator - Stephanie Watson







No comments:

Post a Comment