Saturday 12 May 2012

An Evening in Cambridge





Last night I realised that I had indeed became a grown up! I have no idea when the heck it happened but all the arrows are pointing to maturity.
I was out celebrating the birthday of my good friend Olivia, so as standard procedure we and our adoring boyfriends went to Cambridge for the evening. In the back of my mind to me that was going to mean shots, dancing and ultimately a bad head the next day. Well I couldn't have been more wrong, after a truly amazing meal and service at D'arry's there was only one empty wine glass to my name. The most daring thing we did all night was order five desserts for the four of us. And to top it all off my last minute purchase of Kate Moss for Rimmel London lipstick lasted the entire evening without budging, true staying power to survive a meal. A great night was had by all.

Blazer & skirt - H&M, tee - Topshop, heels - Zara, bag - vintage

Olivia waistcoat & top - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment