Tuesday 29 May 2012

Home Sweet Home

At last I've managed to get myself home to Newcastle and with a few days holiday booked in I was able to stay for a long weekend. The weather was unusually amazing with pink shoulders everywhere I turned, Newcastle girls did not let me down with more flesh on show than a Butcher's counter but I like to keep covered up in the sun and protect my English rose skin. Take a look at my weekend in outfits, pink skin may have been the trend in the North East but I kept that palette for my wardrobe only with plenty sunscreen being worn.







Sunglasses - H&M, Jeans & Heels - Zara, Bag - LV










Clutch - Comme des Garçons, Sunglasses - H&M, Tee - Zara, Jeans - Topshop, Boots - Miss Selfridge









Jewellery - Bcharmd, - Tee - H&M, Trousers & Heels - Zara, Bag - Miu Miu

No comments:

Post a Comment